Garnier Skinactive Honey Flower - 96% Natural Origins Skin Care At Its Best - Really Ree
By Ree

Garnier Skinactive Honey Flower – 96% Natural Origins Skin Care At Its Best

2 Aug 2017 (Updated: 20 Jan 2019)

*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog

Buy Now*
main product image

There are a lot of products on the market today and we use so many of them in our daily routines on our skin and in our hair it’s important that we use products that are natural and kind to us. Garnier are a company who believe the same and have been leading the way in skincare for years. That’s why I was delighted when I was sent some products from the Garnier Skinactive Honey Flower Range to take a closer look at.

Garnier are a brand who need little introduction. They were established in 1904 by French hairdresser Alfred Amour Garnier in Bloi, France. Their first ever product was actually an anti-hair loss anti-dandruff solution that he made and sold in his own salon all those years ago.

Today they’re a household brand, well known all around the world for their hair, beauty and skincare products.

Garnier Skinactive Flower Honey
Garnier Skinactive Honey Flower

Today I’ll be taking a look at the Garnier Skinactive Honey Flower range, which contains four different varieties of products – Rose for sensitive skin, Green Tea for combination skin, Aloe Vera hydration for normal skin and Honey Flower for dry skin.

The range is of 96% natural origins and promises natural ingredients with no nasties such as parabens, silicones or artificial colours. Taking quite a transparent approach Garnier say that 96% of their ingredients are natural and that the other 4% are preservatives which are required keep the product fresh in the bottle.

I’ll be looking at the Garnier Honey Flower variety, which is packed with natural antioxidants to help protect your skin against the harmful effects of the environment that we come into contact with every day.

Honey is also packed with nutrients, and it’s unbelievably good for you! We all know about its medicinal use, and its natural sugar can give you a real boost if you’re feeling down.

There are four skincare products in the collection – Honey Flower cleansing milk, Honey Flower gel wash, Honey Flower moisturiser and Honey Flower toner. These products all have a similar honey scent that’s not too sweet and overpowering, it’s light, natural and clean.

Garnier Skinactive Honey Flower
Garnier Skinactive Honey Flower Nourishing Botanical Toner

My favourite of the honey products is the botanical toner which removes makeup and cleanses your skin of impurities. It’s a night time product and I found it worked really well and left my skin feeling clean. I didn’t need to use much compared to other products. It doesn’t sting at all, it’s gentle like you’re putting water on your face. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly it removed my makeup too, which was a big bonus!

Garnier Skinactive Honey Flower
Garnier Skinactive Honey Flower

I’m also a big fan of the moisturiser, Garnier’s Botanical Day Cream. I use it once a day and it’s quite rich, meaning you don’t have to use much. I squeeze a small amount on the side of my hand then softly rub it all around my face before working it in. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily and again it’s gentle and feels nourishing.

Overall the Garnier Skinactive Honey Flower products in the 96% Natural Origins Skin Care range are excellent quality and are great way to look after your skin as part of your daily routine. As regular readers will know, I love bees too, so another reason to use them!



Buy Now*

Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.

Share this story

View comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

back to top