*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I feel like this is one of the most exciting things to happen in the beauty industry for quite some time. Fenty Beauty By Rihanna is no regular celebrity makeup launch. This is something truly special – all the way from concept and colour to presentation and packaging – there is something a little magical going on here! Here’s what you need to know.
The whole range launched today online HERE. First of all, you need to know that Rihanna has launched this makeup line with 40 shades of foundation. That’s pretty incredible and I believe that if you are someone that has struggled to find your match then Fenty Beauty has arrived to solve that very problem.
See Trophy Wife swatches & video here.
The whole range is all about skin right now and that makes me love it even more. Skin is the thing. Also, the price point is really good.
Fenty Beauty By Rihanna Range
The Fenty Face is all about radiance (yes!) but it starts matte and you build the glow. It’s not about shine, it’s about strategically placed glow. Glow with the flow!
- Pro Filt’r Instant Touch Primer £24 – here
- Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation £26 – here
- Matte Match Stix Skinstick (conceal, correct, contour) £21 – here
- Shimmer Match Stix Skinstick £21 – here
- Match Stix Trio – curated for your skintone £46 – here
- Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter for face and eyes £26 – here
- Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Duo for face and eyes £26 – here
- Invisimatte Blotting Powder £24 – here
- Invisimatte Blotting Paper and Refill £13 & £8 – here
- Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer £16 – here
- Precision Makeup Sponge 100 £13 – here
- Full-bodied Foundation Brush 110 £26 – here
- Cheek-Hugging Highlight Brush 120 £24 – here
- Touch Up Brush 130 – portable £19 – here
- Highlighter Brush 140 – portable £19 here
- Contour and Concealer Brush 150 – portable £19 – here
I am so impressed with the pricing on this range because the quality is absolutely incredible. The colours are amazing, the textures are soft and smooth and the packaging is simple yet luxe. This is a chic, classy collection of makeup, it really is very good work.
Fenty Beauty Swatches
I am booked to get my Fenty Face done next week but right now I think my favourite products are the Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighters.
There is a golden shade called Trophy Wife and it’s what I would call mind blowing!
The duos are also incredible and the highlight can be used wet and dry. I can’t even imagine the beam of Trophy Wife used wet. It will be blinding!! See the hand of excitement below!!
I’m so excited to get my colour match in the Fenty Beauty foundation. I have seriously high hopes for that because although it’s matte, the texture is incredible – I have had a little play and it feels really good. Can’t wait to get it on my face!
The Match Stix Skinsticks are great. There are matte ones that are like a stick foundation and shimmer ones that are like highlighters. You can use them however you wish. The whole line is magnetic so you can make up palettes and everything will also stay together in your handbag. Genius!
I’ll be back with more posts on the individual products in the Fenty Beauty line up soon, but it’s online already HERE and if you like glow, I suggest you get involved with the Killawatt Freestyle Highlighters for sure. Also, the Matchstix are incredible. There are foundation ones in the sames 40 shades of the liquid foundation and also highlight sticks too. I’ll show you more soon!
Check back HERE for new posts on the range soon.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.