*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Eyebrows – the trend that hasn’t faltered and keeps going from strength to strength, and after the instabrow phase we are starting to opt for a more au naturel brow. Fab Brows Duo Colour Kit is designed to help create the perfect brow using an ombre technique.
The ombre technique means you can create an understated gradient effect that will give a more overall natural effect – I mean, whose brows are one colour anyway?
The powder comes in a little compact with a brush and 6 stencils. The powder claims to be ‘semi-permanent’ so it’s smudge proof, sweat-proof and waterproof and stays on for a whopping 24 hours.
How to use Fab Brows Duo Colour Kit:
- Pick your stencil – Fab Brows comes with great options, I used Pure.
- Start with the darkest colour and focus this from the arch to the tail – tap off the excess and sweep against the hair growth- remember it’s easier to add product than take away.
- Take the lightest colour and gently brush this from the start of the brow through to the tip.
- Remove stencil, flip and repeat on other side.
- To finish I take a spoolie and lightly brush through to remove any excess.
I really like the Fab Brows Duo Colour Kit. Yes it can be a little fiddly, but I have very fair, sparse brows so using a powder really helps create volume as well as shape and colour. I was really happy with the final shape and it wore incredibly well.
I do think it’s very reminiscent of Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo. Although similar in price, where Fab Brow lacks in colour range it does come with a brush and stencils (ABH does not).
I am really looking forward to using this again and again.
You can find the Fab Brows Duo Colour Kit here
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.