*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Ooooh! A PP Cream! Yes I can imagine there will be some eye rolls about the never ending alphabet creams but I have to said this is a pretty credible addition to the the primer market from French-Korean brand Erborian. I have been testing out the Erborian Pink Perfect Creme – here are some photos, details and thoughts.
Erborian Pink Perfect Creme Features
So this is being dubbed as a bit of a wonder cream.
- Enriched with Korean ingredients
- Pumpkin seed oil to help regulate sebum production
- Horsetail extract to improve skin quality
- Leaves of Diospyros Kaki to keep skin supple and toned with a pore tightening effect
- Camellia oil : helps to regenerate the skin and enhance cellular protection
- Provides an instant “blur” by giving a soft-focus looking effect to the skin
- Visibly minimise the appearance of pores
- Imparts skin tone with a pearly glow
- Prepares your skin for make-up and acts as a primer
- Smooths skin
- Gives a radiant finish
So the Erborian Pink Perfect Creme gives a very subtle iridescent finish on the skin. It feel super comfortable and give the skin a visible lift in terms of smoothness and radiance. Makeup goes on beautifully on top.
Erborian Pink Perfect Creme Swatch
Erborian Pink Perfect Creme Before & After Photos
And here it is with the Rimmel Lastin Finish Nude foundation:
I think this made the look of my skin so glowy and dewy, and I actually had lots of questions about what foundation I was wearing in this post.
It made my makeup last really well too. I can’t comment on any long term skin benefits yet but this is definitely a keeper.
Erborian Pink Perfect Creme is £34 for 45ml. Find it at Selfridges.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.