*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I have been using this product for a while, ever since I discovered the Cleansing Creme in the same range and I just love it. It launches in January 2016 so I thought I’d give you a heads up on it now. Here is the information you need on the new Erborian Double Mousse Aux 7 Herbes.
If cleansing rituals are your thing then you should consider including this product in your regime.
For me, this is the last step in my cleanse. I use the Erborian Double Mousse Aux 7 Herbes after an oil or balm. I like to use a heavier product to break up and remove SPF, makeup, impurities and general grime, and then go in with this super light foam to deep clean the skin.
Erborian Double Mousse – 7 Herb Complex
- Tiger grass: anti-inflammatory, promotes healing
- Rosemary: anti-stress and antioxidant
- Wild chamomile: repairing action on dry, sensitive and irritated skin
- Japanese knotweed: treats scratches and grazes, relieves pain
- Licorice: reduces the production of melanin – responsible for pigmentation marks
- Skullcap: promotes brightening of the skin and the reduction of dark spots
- Green Tea : prevents UVB damage
It very gently cleanses and also refines the skin’s texture for a soft, supple and luminous appearance.
It feels absolutely beautiful – it almost caresses the skin with it’s silky, smooth texture. I use 2 pumps onto cleansed skin. I massage it in, leave it for 30 seconds and then rinse it away. I love the way my skin looks after I have used it.
It’s also the perfect light morning cleanse if you want something quick and easy to remove overnight oils and really refresh your complexion. It never leaves a tight sensation and feels really nourishing. Love the stuff. The foam also smells so good.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.