*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Erborian Mask Eclair is a genius dual action mask that has been developed to smooth and hydrate overnight, and then exfoliate in the morning. Clever hey?!
I am pretty obsessed with Erborian at the moment, and I tried out this Radiance Night Mask last night, and got on really well with it. It uses protective Camellia oil, known for its antioxidant and nourishing properties and is so great on my skin.
Erborian Camellia Mask Eclair Features
- Dual action that works while you sleep
- Works to visibly smooth the skin
- Provides hydration over night
- Refines skin’s texture
- Reveals radiance
- Camellia Oil is nourishing and anti-ageing to improve skin quality
- Camellia Leaf brightens the skin, gives radiance and evens the complexion
- Purslane is anti-ageing, anti-inflammatory and repairing
You basically apply it at night and then in the morning, dampen your fingers and massage over the face to gently exfoliate the skin. As you massage it lightly balls up and removes dead skin cells. This reveals radiant, glowing hydrated skin. Lovely!
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.