*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
* PR sample. Affiliate links | The brand new Emma Hardie Moringa Light Cleansing Gel has been formulated to refresh, revitalise and balance the skin. Here’s everything you need to know.
Emma Hardie’s original award winning Moringa Cleansing Balm is well loved and now there’s a new lightweight addition to the Moringa family.
What is Emma Hardie Moringa Light Cleansing Gel?
- Lightweight gel cleanser
- Formulated to purify, refresh, balance & revitalise
- Removes impurities
- Works to protect skin from environmental damage
- Can be used on wet or dry skin
- Breaks down makeup and pollution
- Balances oilier skin types
- Light soft citrus fragrance for spa experience
- Vegan, dermatologically tested
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive
- Moringa, Grapeseed and Sweet Almond Oil to nourish
- Omega 6, Vitamin E and essential fatty acids moisturise, smooth and soften
- Sea Fennel Extract improves barrier function and restores water balance
- Moringa Seed Peptides protect skin from pollution and purify
It’s love with this cleanser. It’s light in texture but still does a great job of breaking down makeup and lifting away dirt and impurities. It smells exactly the same as the balm so you get that same luxurious spa experience.
This one comes in a gorgeous pump dispenser bottle, so you can keep it in the shower if you want to. That means you can you use this as a morning cleanse, or part of a double cleanse routine if you want to use your balm first. I actually think it does a great job on it’s own as a single cleanse even at the end of the day, especially if you spend enough time really working it into the skin, adding water to emulsify and massage further, and then remove it with a soft cloth or lots of rinsing.
It leaves my skin soft, smooth and feeling nourished. Love it!
Where Can You Buy Emma Hardie Moringa Light Cleansing Gel?
The new cleansing gel is available exclusively at M&S Beauty now for £34.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.