*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
There are lots of gorgeous new products in the Elizabeth Arden Tropical Escape Colour Collection for Summer 2017! There’s the FourEver Bronze contouring compact, the Sheer Kiss Lip Oils and also a Body Bronzing Oil. Here’s a look!
This is the kind of collection that really gets me excited for summer. It’s all about glowing skin and juicy lips – love it!
Elizabeth Arden Tropical Escape Colour Collection Contents
This collection of products is inspired by the lustrous and vibrant shades of the tropics:
- FourEver Bronze Bronzing Powder in Medium and Deep £29
- Sheer Kiss Lip Oil in six shades £18
- Dare to Bare Body Bronzing Oil £25 (limited edition)
Elizabeth Arden FourEver Bronze Bronzing Powder
This compact has been designed to sculpt, contour and highlight the complexion with a range of super-fine powders. The formulation is really beautiful:
- Silica, Mica & Sericite create soft focus microfine particles that diffuse light to blur fine lines and wrinkles
- Dry Flo Starch – absorbs excess sebum
- Hyaluronic Acid – helps keep skin hydrated
- Lecithin – acts as an emulsifier to soften and smooth skin
- Vitamins C & E – defend against the environment
Elizabeth Arden Sheer Kiss Lip Oil
This lip oil is dreamy. The packaging is very similar to The Estee Edit Cocobalms but I think I actually prefer the finish and feel of this one.
- Coconut Oil – soothes lips and keeps them hydrated and soft
- Avovado Oil – moisturises and conditions with antioxidant protection
- Tsubaki Oil – supports natural collagen
- Meadowfoam Oil – balances out the lip’s natural oils
- Splianthes Acmella Flower Extract – supports collagen for plumper lips
It feels so good. It is instantly soothing and nourishing without being at all sticky. I have shade Heavenly Rose.
Here’s the bronzer and the lip gloss:
Elizabeth Arden Dare to Bare Body Bronzing Oil
I get a bit obsessed with shimmering body oils in summer and this one is a beautiful example. It is intensely nourishing and leaves skin baby soft. What I really love about this is that once blended into the skin, the shimmer really enhances natural glow rather than being glittery or obvious. It is gorgeous.
- Sunflower Seed Oil – maintains the skin’s barrier and decreases moisture loss
- Jojoba Oil and Macadamia Oil – hydrate and soften the skin
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil – helps balance skin’s oil levels for a smooth appearance
- Pomegranate Seed Oil – soothes and protects
- Vitamin E – protects against environmental attack
Loving it all! The Elizabeth Arden Tropical Escape Colour Collection launches at the beginning of April 2017. Find Elizabeth Arden HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.