*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
The latest mascara from Elizabeth Arden fuses lash care and performance with a blend of nourishing ingredients in a water-resistant, smudge-proof lengthening & thickening formula. Check out this review of the brand new Elizabeth Arden Lasting Impression Mascara with before and after photos. Buy it here
Elizabeth Arden Lasting Impression Mascara Features
- Super buildable formula
- Delivers length, separation and definition
- Glossy lash effect
- Unique applicator separates and defines
- EA’s Ceramide technology reinforces and restores natural protective barrier
- Avocado and Olive Oil protects hair and builds volume
- Panthenol conditions and improve elasticity
- Equisetum, rich in silica, strengthens lashes
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vit C derivative) to fight free radicals for lash health
- Smudge-proof, non-clumpy & non-flaking
As you will see from the ingredients, Elizabeth Arden have brought their skincare expertise to this formulation and I love knowing that there are all these nourishing and strengthening actives working on my lashes when I’m wearing my mascara.
Elizabeth Arden Lasting Impression Mascara – Before & After
One coat on one eye:
One Coat both:
Two Coats both:
This is a lovely mascara and I have had compliments on my lashes whilst I have been wearing it. Even one coat delivers a massive difference to the appearance of the lashes and then two coats adds depth of colour and drama. What I like is that it layers very easily yet feels light and comfortable on the eyes.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.