*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
With some fast stats that include an 80% increase in lash length and volume, and a 162% (!!) increase in curl, I literally could not get the brand new Elizabeth Arden Grand Entrance Mascara on my lashes fast enough. Here’s the info you need to know along with before and after photos to show you what it did for me. Enjoy!
So Arden are promising some seriously dramatic lash transformations with what they are terming this ‘triple effect’ mascara.
Elizabeth Arden Grand Entrance Mascara Features
- Precision brush technology is specially designed to instantly deliver an 80% increase in lash length and volume and a 162% increase in curl
- Glossy, long-wear and water resistant formula
- Separates, extends and intensifies lashes
- Delivers all-day lift and curl
- Resistant to flaking, smudging and drying out
- Emollient rich and vitamin fortiﬁed formula that conditions, treats and protects lashes.
- An advanced, peptide-based Lash Building Complex instantly creates high-deﬁnition volume and lift for a false lash effect
- 2 shades – Stunning Black, Stunning Brown
Elizabeth Arden Grand Entrance Mascara – The Brush
So the brush technology is all about a 3-in-1 attack. It has an ergonomic curved reservoir which precisely transfers the perfect amount of product onto lashes to deliver lots of volume but no clumps. It also has three rows of alternating wedge-shaped discs and conical bristles which work to grab every lash to extend and separate. The unique push-up tip lifts and curls.
Elizabeth Arden Grand Entrance Mascara – Key Ingredients
- Lash Building Complex – vitamin fortiﬁed peptide complex that locks onto lashes like a magnet for volume and lift
- Olive Esters – emollient-rich extract that coats and separates individual lashes, helping to condition, treat, and protect lashes for clump- and ﬂake-free deﬁnition
- Rice Bran Esters – vitamin B complex and essential fatty acid-rich extract that helps to condition lashes for an overall healthier and plumper appearance
- Carnauba Esters – moisturizing extract that helps to support the appearance of longer lashes
So as this uses a rather high tech brush, I actually took the time to read application instructions before jumping.
3-Step Brush Application:
1. Cradle to volumise – Use the curved side of the brush “cradling” lashes. Start at the base and swipe in an upward motion 3 times to create volume
2. Flip to lift – Rotate your brush and apply mascara to lashes in 3-5 strokes to create lift
3. Push up to lengthen – Use the straight side of the brush to apply mascara in 3 to 4 strokes to separate and lengthen. Use the brush tip to push up and deﬁne lashes.
4. For lower lashes – Use the straight side of the brush at the base of the lashes and gently sweep downward
Elizabeth Arden Grand Entrance Mascara Before & After Photos
I have to confess, I was a little daunted by the amount of information there is about actually getting this stuff on to the lashes but it’s actually quite simple.
It’s a great mascara! I love the definition and curl it delivers and how black it looks. Plus, it feels super light on the lashes, which stay flexible and not at all crispy. Lovely!
Elizabeth Arden Grand Entrance Mascara is £22 and available now to order online HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.