*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I nearly did a cartwheel when I heard that Elizabeth Arden were launching a facial mist as on extension to their 8 hour franchise!! And I am so pleased because it is absolutely gorgeous! Here is everything you need to know about the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Miracle Hydrating Mist.
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Miracle Hydrating Mist Features
If you are a regular reader, you will know that I am obsessed with anything I can mist. As a big fan of Eight Hour, I was really excited to try this. And I wanted to say before I got started, if you don’t love the scent of Eight Hour cream, then please don’t let that put you off trying this because it doesn’t smell how you’d expect.
- Instantly invigorating fine mist
- Hydrates, soothes and refreshes the skin
- Powered by an antioxidant-rich superfruit blend of acai, goji, mangosteen, pomegranate & coffee seed extracts
- Aloe juice provides soothing and moisturising benefits
- Apple Leaf extract soothes and comforts irritated skin, reducing redness and blotchiness
- Glycerin draws moisture to the skin
- Sodium PCA – naturally occurring humectant that helps attract and bind moisture
- Skin Identical Carbohydrate Complex improves skin overall softness and smoothness
- Delicately fragranced with Lemon Water, Rose and Bergamot
So I already touched on this but the scent of this is rather surprising. It doesn’t smell of Eight Hour cream at all! Personally, I love the comforting smell of Eight Hour but I know not everyone does and this new scent is amazing. The Bergamot and Lemon make it so refreshing and uplifting. Love it!
The mist is super fine and feels so soothing and healing on the skin. It delivers an instant hit of hydration and and moisturises any dry areas, so it is ideal to include as part of your skin regime after cleansing, and also to refresh, calm and add glow to your skin throughout the day. I am obsessed with this stuff already.
The Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Miracle Hydrating Mist is £21 for 100ml and available HERE. The bottle is perfectly portable so great for your handbag or travelling.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.