*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Exciting news from the iconic Eight Hour camp, there’s a brand new type of multi-purpose, all rounder product in the shape of Elizabeth Arden’s very first oil. I have been testing it out and it’s really good. Get ready to welcome a new hard-working beauty essential, the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All Over Miracle Oil.
So this little beauty promises to provide top to toe conditioning benefits and can be used on the body, face and hair.
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All Over Miracle Oil Features
- Multi-purpose – body, face, hair
- Clinically proven to moisturise for 8-12 hours
- Non comedogenic
- Suitable for all skin types
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All Over Miracle Oil Key Ingredients
- Tsubaki oil derived from the Camellia flower – for anti-oxidative, anti-wrinkle & anti-imflammatory benefits and the ability to boost natural collagen to improve texture
- Grape Seed Oil – rich in fatty acids to intensely moisturise and condition
- Ginger Root Extract – to improve texture and tone
- Boswellia Resin – to firm and soothe irritation
- Vitamin E – conditions and protects against free radical damage
- Olive, Avoado & Sunflower Seeds Oil & Rosemary Extract – moisturise, condition and protect
The smell of this stuff is amazing. It is really fresh and citrus-y and absolutely perfect for applying after your morning shower to inject day long moisture. I applied this all over my body at 8am this morning and my skin still feels hydrated, smooth and plumped right now at 4pm – eight hours later.
It has a lovely lightweight texture – really slippy and oily yet it sinks in pretty fast to a comfortable feeling of hydration. I am yet to try it on my face, however, Arden suggest massaging in a thin layer for a healthy, radiant looking complexion.
It can be used on damp and dry hair, an an intense treatment for dry ends, or a fine application to prevent flyaways and add shine. I’m excited to try it on my hair.
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All Over Miracle Oil is £29 for 100ml and available nationwide from 2nd December 2015. FIND IT HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.