*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
If you love Elemis’ iconic cleansing balm and want to find a perfect double cleansing partner, this will be music to your ears! Check out the gorgeous new cleansing gel, the Elemis Pro-Collagen Energising Cleanser, which also works beautifully on its own. I have been testing it out. Here’s what you need to know.
What is Elemis Pro-Collagen Energising Cleanser?
This is a luxurious gel cleanser with a unique and gentle acid complex that promises to energise and invigorate stressed, tired skin. It couldn’t come at a better time.
- Uses a luxurious gel base
- Has the iconic Rose & Mimosa aromas found in the Pro-Collagen Marine Cream
- Unique gel texture transforms into a light, creamy lather
- Gently and effectively cleanses the skin
- Deep cleansing action helps reduce surface oils and impurities
- Helps to rebalance the skin and boost glow
- Charged with Padina Pavonica to improve hydration
- Contains an acid complex of Succinic, Lactic and Ferulic
- Succinic Acid has brilliant anti-inflammatory benefits to calm skin conditions and also balances congested skin
- Lactic Acid is great for hyperpigmentation and enlarged pores and also helps to boost hydration
- Ferulic Acid found in Acai is an amazing antioxidant that protects the skin & works on lines and wrinkles
As you’ll notice with a quick look through that list, the Elemis Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser does a lot more for your skin than just cleanse. It is working on congestion, texture, tone and hydration too.
This gel cleanser is an absolutely brilliant stand-alone product as it removes every scrap of makeup and also is very effective at breaking down the SPF that we should be wearing daily. The gel turns into a beautiful creamy lather with ease and I find it is even gentle enough to get near the eye area.
If you are a fan of the double cleanse, as many of you are, you will adore this after the Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm, which is a constant in my skincare rotation.
I love the smell and the feel of this on my skin. It is super reviving for your morning cleanse too, and the aroma is perfect for lifting your spirits. It leaves my skin looking fresh, bright and glowy, and it feels softer and smoother to the touch.
Also, I absolutely love the packaging – the pump is great and makes the product really easy to use.
Where to Buy The Elemis Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser
The new cleanser is £42 for 150ml and is available now at:
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.