*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I am a huge fan of Drunk Elephant cleansers, so this new launch is super exciting! Here’s the lowdown on the brand new Drunk Elephant E-Rase Milki Micellar Water.
Update 1st July 2020
I absolutely love DE’s balm cleanser, the Slaii Makeup-Melting Butter Cleanser, and I also really like the jelly cleanser as a second cleanse or morning cleanse. They also have some cleasning bars, and I guess the only thing missing from their cleansing portfolio is a micellar water. Well that is about to be addressed!
What is Drunk Elephant E-Rase?
The strap line for this product is, Remove + Refresh.
- Ceramide-rich Micellar Water
- Formulated to thoroughly & gently remove makeup, dirt, pollution, and bacteria
- For use on the face and eyes
- Won’t sensitise, irritate or strip the skin’s acid mantle
- Uses a unique combination of moisturising ceramides, plant oils, & vitamin E
- Formulated with ultra-mild micelles to lift away makeup and dirt
- Vitamin E, replenishing fatty acids and antioxidant-rich, nonfragrant plant oils (marula, baobab, mongongo, wild melon seed, ximenia seed, passionfruit, and sweet almond) nourish the skin
- Skin is cleansed while the barrier is supported
- Gentle enough to be used all over the face including the eyes
- Designed to be used before, after, or in place of your nighttime cleanse
- Formulated at a pH of 5.0 to ensure skin is acidic enough to protect good bacteria
- Free from essential oils, silicones, sulfates, frgagrance and PEGs
How to Use it
DE suggest that that you gently smooth over the face, eyes, and lips with a soft cotton pad, holding for a few seconds on heavily made-up areas. Avoid scrubbing, tugging or rubbing. Can also be used anytime in between facial cleansing — no need to rinse. Shake before use.
I have a sample coming soon and so will update with more photos, and an indepth review as soon as I can. Stay tuned.
Where to buy Drunk Elephant E-Rase Milki Micellar Water
E-Rase is available NOW at:
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.