*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Dior Spring 2016 flows in like a breath of fresh air and is inspired Christian Dior’s childhood home in Granville. It is depicted Peter Philips’ interpretation of Granville’s “vibrant colours and crystalline light, its youthful spirit and the freshness of the sea spray”. Lovely! Here’s a look at the collection with swatches.
This is a multicolour collection with a glowing and luminous theme at its heart, in terms of formulations and textures.
Dior Spring 2016 Collection Contents
- Diorshow Colour & Contour double ended shadow and liner in 5 shades £25.50
- Glowing Gardens 5 Couleur palettes in Blue Garden & Rose Garden £43.50
- Diorskin Nude Air Glowing Gardens in Glowing Pink & Glowing Nude £40
- Diorblush Glowing Gardens £32.50
- Diorshow Fusion Mono – Equinoxe £24.50
- Diorshow Pro Liner – Pro Taupe £20
- Dior Addict It Lash £22
- Rouge Dior – 2 shades – Souffle Nude, Rouge Pimpant £26.50
- Rouge Dior Baume – 2 shades – Rosebud, Rosée £26
- Rouge Brillant – 3 shades – Flora 4, Fine Fleur, Brise bise £26.50
- Dior Vernis – 4 shades – Bleuette, Garden, Lilac, Pivoine £19
- Dior Addict Lip Glow £24
- Dior Addict Lip Glow Liner £20.50
I have a few items to show you from the collection with swatches.
Dior Spring 2016 Diorshow Colour & Contour
So this pen offers a waterproof shadow on one end and a waterproof liner on the other. Both products literally glide on to the skin, blend easily, and once set, they last and last. I have shade 157 Iris which has a sparkly multi-iridescent grey shadow and a midnight blue liner.
Dior Spring 2016 5 Couleurs Glowing Gardens
The palette I have is called Blue Garden and features a grey taupe, a charcoal grey, a white with flashes of mauve, and an apricot – and a blue that matches Bleuette nail polish. The texture is super creamy and literally melts into the skin.
Dior Spring 2016 Diorskin Nude Air Glowing Gardens
I have shade 002 Glowing Nude which is a stunning illuminating palette. It softly highlights the skin and delivers a natural looking radiance and glow.
Dior Spring 2016 Rouge Dior Baume
Rosée is a beautiful pinky nude and I love this formulation for soothing and conditioning the lips.
Dior Spring 2016 Dior Vernis
I love this shade for Spring! So fresh and bright.
It is such a pretty collection. Dior really do know how to do pretty and the formulations are so good. I am absolutely loving the Nude Air and the Colour & Contour has the most incredible texture and pigmentation. Also Bleuette is the perfect nail colour for Spring.
I think the Spring collections may just be my favourites of the whole year. Dior Spring 2016 is available now and is in stock at the time of writing HERE
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.