*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
This is the first time I have tried a detox oil mask and I was so excited about it. I adore oils in skincare but the idea of an oil in a detox mask was entirely new to me as I’d usually expect something clay based to perform a detox function. The Darphin Vetiver Stress Relief Detox Oil Mask has been formulated to help defend our skins from the stress elements we are all subject to. Here’s how I got on.
This is really beautiful to look at. The oil/gel texture is a gorgeous rich honey colour and there are actually whole calendula petals suspended in the formula. The treatment aims to combat the damage that stress wreaks on the skin.
Darphin Vetiver Stress Relief Detox Oil Mask Features
- Restorative oil mask infused with golden flower petals
- Uses Vetiver, Geranium, French Lavender and Marjoram Essential Oils with algae
- Promises to tackle the visible impact of the environment, daily pressures and lack of sleep
- Strengthens skin’s barrier
- Nourishes and leaves skin supple
- Instantly soothes and comforts skin
- Leaves skin looking rested and glowing
- Calming aroma helps to relax the senses
- With water transforms into lightweight milk that detoxifies the skin
This really is a delicious mask and such a pleasure to use. The gel texture melts into the skin and lends itself really well to a bit of facial massage. After about three minutes, the thick gel suddenly turns into an oil (it’s a very satisfying moment) and then you just leave it on for ten or so minutes.
When you add a teeny splash of water to the Darphin Vetiver Stress Relief Detox Oil Mask, it turns into a lightweight milk that then washes away easily. It leaves calm, soothed, super soft and radiant skin. The ritual is such a treat.
The Darphin Vetiver Stress Relief Detox Oil Mask is £45 and available exclusively HERE now.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.