*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Highlighter fans rejoice!! There are three new and very beautiful shades of the Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops and I have them here to show you now. Here’s a look at Halo, Blossom and Rose Gold with lots of photo and swatches of each shade. Enjoy!
Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops Features
The new shades are just beautiful!
If you haven’t come across these little drops of glowy goodness, then here’s what you need to know:
- Use to add a highlighting or bronzing effect to any liquid cosmetic or skincare product (such as foundation, primer, serum, and moisturiser)
- Formulated with a high concentration of pearls that produce a lit-from-within glow
- Does not appear too glittery or overdone
- Delivers a camera-ready lustrous finish
- Can also be used alone and even on top of powder
- Creates a highlight or sun-kissed tint
- Using alone can produce a more intense effect
- Buildable: More drops produce more luminosity.
If you like blending and mixing your makeup, then this really is the product for you. You can use between one to three drops to amp up the glow in any of your base products, or indeed use it alone for a glow that can be seen from outer space!
Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops – Halo, Blossom & Rose Gold Swatches
Halo, Blossom, Rose Gold:
I am obsessed! The texture of these drops is so beautiful and the product blends so easily into other liquids and also straight on to the skin for a more intense result. They are dreamy. As a highlighter addict, I love using them neat over my base to get a beautiful yet non-glittery strobing effect. It’s a beautiful thing!
I used Rose Gold straight on to the tops of my cheekbones over foundation and also smoothed a little on my lids for a fresh, perfected look.
You can also use them before makeup to amp up your glow and I am really excited to try them like that! Also, you can then go in again at the end of applying your makeup to intensify the highlighting effect. It’s weightless so it adds just glow and no texture.
The Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in Halo, Blossom and Rosegold are available HERE now for £34. Love them.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.