*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Losing volume in your face is a funny old thing and not something I ever worried about. I was always on the lines and wrinkles bandwagon and in complete ignorant bliss about any other kinds of ageing issues. But I have to say, over the last couple of years I have noticed less definition in my face and much less youthful plumpness. It’s nothing major, but a change nonetheless.
So I was keen to give this serum a try. Here are the active ingredients:
- Oleoresin- slows down the lipolysis to plump facial volume
- Cell life extending active ingredient- Reactivates synthesis of the dermis and also a major component to improve skin density
- Contains lifting active ingredients
- Lifting Dipeptide- Stimulates the synthesis of Elastin and brings a correct and functional architecture of the elastic fiber
- Tensing sugars- Immediate lifting effect. Short and long-term smoothing effect
- Contains re-densifying active ingredients
- ATP- Acts to overcome the cells energy deficit, and the synthesis of Collagen and Elastin to re-densify
- Vectorised Micro Collagen- COLLIN RESULTIME patent: acts on cellular and tissular regeneration
- 80% saw Facial Volumes restored
- 95% saw skin plumping
- 95% saw skin lifting
- 80% saw a re-definition in facial features
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.