*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Lip plumping is big news in the beauty industry and Code Beautiful are expanding their range of products to get on board with this. There are two new lip products aimed to volumise and shape the lips naturally for the perfect pout. Here’s the lowdown on Code Beautiful Code Lip Intense Plumper and Code SSL Soft Smooth Lip Liner. Find them here
So what we have here is a lip plumping serum and a multi-purpose plumping lip liner.
Code Beautiful Code Lip Intense Plumper Features
This gives lips such a pretty pink flush!
- Gives lips an instant boost in plumpness
- Increases moisture levels
- Can be used alone or under your favourite lipstick or lip gloss
- Use HILURLIP containing a blend of Hyaluronic Acid, Tripeptide-1 & Dimethicone
- Unique mix of Hyaluronic Acid & Sodium Hyaluronate swells up on contact with skin’s natural moisture
- Redefines the natural contours of the lips for a more youthful, sculpted look
- Protects from sun damage and minimises the look of small vertical lines
- Uses coconut oil, sweet almond oil and caster oil
- Soft mingle tingle create a pleasant sensation
- Nude rose shade suits all skin tones
Code Beautiful SSL – Soft Smooth Lip Liner
This universal shade suits a range of skin tones.
- Lip liner and lip plumper all in one
- Prevents lipstick or lip gloss from bleeding
- Self sharpening technology
- Uses Maxi-Lip, a natural peptide that stimulates collagen
- Redensifies the connective tissue for definition, volume, hydration and softness
I think about plumper lips a lot. I had lip fillers once before and loved them. The only downside was that I could feel the balls of filler on the inner part of my mouth and it made me feel a bit funny. That was forever ago and it has all completely gone now. The other worry is the risk that it might not look how you want it to. I think I was pretty lucky that I was really happy with mine.
If you never want to go there, then products like these ones from Code Beautiful do a great job.
Before (already with a bit of plumping thanks to highlighter on the cupid’s bow):
With Code liner:
With both products:
There’s a noticeable instant effect but Code say that with continued use, the results will increase. I think it looks absolutely great and both products have gone straight into my handbag.
UPDATE: Now on sale here
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.