*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
So firming, contouring and lifting the face is definitely a thing in skincare right now. It seems that lines and wrinkles are old news – it is no longer just about texture but much more about tone. The brand new Clinique Sculptwear Lift & Contour Serum promises to deliver a workout for your face without you even breaking a sweat. Here’s the low down.
Clinique Sculptwear Lift & Contour Serum Features
- Targets 3 zones of the face
- Firms and sculpts cheeks
- Visibly tones and tightens the jawline
- Reduces the appearance of lines & wrinkles in the neck in 4 weeks
- Lightly hydrating, silky formulation
- Rich texture
- Easily absorbed
Clinique Sculptwear Lift & Contour Serum Ingredients
Lifting and firming:
- Sweet Almond Seed Extract immediately tightens
- Red Algae Extract smoothes and minimises lines & wrinkles
- Soybean Seed Extract provides a flexible film on the skin
- Coleus Barbatus Extract supports skin’s structure
- Clary Sage Extract discourages the appearance of sagging skin
- Coffee Seed Extract fuels skin and boosts energy
- Laminaria Digitat & Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 promotes natural collagen production
- Glucosamine, Bamboo Extract & Pea Extract increase production of hyaluronic acid, collagen and elastin
This serum feels amazing on the skin, even after my first use. It is super comfortable, yet everything feels lifted, smooth and softly tightened. I found that my makeup went on really smoothly after this and my skin felt super smooth to the touch.
Clinique Sculptwear Lift & Contour Serum should be applied generously morning and evening before moisturiser. It is £46 for 30ml, £65 for 50ml, and £108 for 100ml. It is available exclusively at John Lewis from 31st July 2015 (Brown Thomas for Ireland). It will then be available at limited Clinique counters from 4th September 2015 and all counters nationwide from May 2016.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.