*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Ooh! I am so excited by this! Clarins are bringing a bespoke and custom-blend skincare approach to the market with three ‘turbo-charged’ formulations that we can use to boost up our skincare, treatments or foundation depending what our skins need at specific times. Here is everything you need to know about the new Clarins Booster Range which includes Detox, Repair and Energy.
What I love about these little beauties is that they have been created to work with your favourite products, so Clarins aren’t asking you to switch everything up. This is more the case of adding something in if your skin needs a certain type of boost.
Whether your skin needs a bit of a detox, a boost in energy because of late nights, or perhaps some special TLC if it’s been under environmental attack, the Clarins Booster range has it covered. Each Booster comes in 15ml dropper bottles that make it super easy to mix in.
Clarins Booster Energy
- Formulated for fatigued skin
- Highly concentrated formula with ginseng extract
- Tones & re-energises
- Revives radiance
- Minimises the signs of fatigue caused by lack of sleep, long-haul travel & a hectic lifestyle
Clarins Booster Repair
This one is like the SOS booster!
- Formulated for weakened skin
- Highly concentrated formula with mimosa tenuiflora to repair
- Reduces feeling of discomfort
- Diminishes redness
- Optimises skin’s strength
- Tackles the stress caused by sunburn, extreme climates & hard, salt or chlorinated water
It sounds like everyone could use this over the summer.
Clarins Booster Detox
- Formulated for congested skin
- Highly concentrated formula with green coffee extract to detoxify
- Purifies to revive radiance
- Plumps the skin
- Combats issues caused from overindulgence & extreme pollution
I think I could use all of these at different times which is what makes this range so exciting. I can continue with my moisturiser, mask or foundation of choice but simply just charge it up for whatever my skin needs there and then. Love it!
So when I get a spot I can pop in a few drops of Detox, if I’ve been burning the candle at both ends I can pop in Energy and if I been swimming in the sea or the pool (I haven’t been burnt for years) then I’d go for repair.
I can’t tell you how excited I am that you can mix these into your foundation! I think it’s genius!
I think Energy will be the one I will call on the most. The Clarins Booster range launches in April 2016 and each 15ml dropper bottle is £30. Update! Now available to order online HERE
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.