*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Here’s a bit more Tilbury magic for you, and this one is all about brows. Here is everything you need to know about the newly launched Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows Definition Brush & Gel with lots of pics and before and afters.
Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows Features
- First-of-its-kind Micro-Fine Miracle Precision Brush
- Brush teases and picks up even the smallest of hairs
- Lightweight Sculpt & Shade Gel formula glides on to every hair
- Enriched Magic Elasticizing Wax and Vitamin E, strengthening Castor Oil & natural pigments that lift & tint
- Never makes brows look ‘pencilled in’ or ‘stuck down’
- It shades, sculpts and adds structure to brows
- 4 shades Cara (Dark), Linda (Medium), Brigitte (Fair) and a clear gel colour
Now my sample is in shade Brigitte which has been developed for fair hair, so it’s not my shade but I have to say, but I was still very impressed with how this performed. I think I need to get hold of Linda or Cara.
The teeny brush is absolutely amazing. It grabs onto and coats every single hair to plump up the look of the brow and visibly fill gaps. It is so fine that you can actually use the tip like a pencil to shape and define. The gels tints, sculpts and sets the brows into place, whilst leaving them flexible and natural looking.
Before & After
I also have the clear gel which can be used to sculpt and shape the brow. I think I will be getting a lot of use out of this one and I have tried it 2 ways. First to prep and prime the brows for powder and give something for it to grip to, or to set brows into place, either alone, or after using a powder or pencil.
It’s more brilliant work from Charlotte. Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows is £18.50 and available to order online HERE. Anyone with sparse or unruly brows needs this!
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.