*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
* Charlotte Tilbury Latex Love PR samples. Affiliate links
Alongside the brand new Icon Palette from team Tilbury some high shine lacquer glosses called Charlotte Tilbury Latex Love are launching. I have them here with photos and swatches!
Charlotte says, “I can’t wait for you to try my naughtiest lip yet!” Oh la la! If you haven’t seen The Icon palette yet, you can find that on the here.
What is Charlotte Tilbury Latex Love?
- Lacquered and intensely pigmented liquid lipsticks
- Lip-hugging effect to enhance your lips
- Coats lips with a brilliant, mirror shine
- Moisturising texture
- Long-wear shine
- Rich in emollient oils that help to create the high shine of a gloss with a fluid, super-soft texture
- Gelled system and silicone polymers intensify the creamy soft feel on the lips
- Available in 6 shades HERE
What’s are the Charlotte Tilbury Latex Love Key Ingredients?
- Crambe Seed Oil – gives a softness and a gloss effect to the lips
- Mimosa Oil – extracted from twigs and flowers, it has warming and relaxing properties and can help to nourish, soften and comfort skin, with a wonderful, sweet floral scent with woody undertones
- Patchouli Oil – it has a relaxing, uplifting effect on the mind
- Emollient oils – create a rich, silky smooth but lightweight texture that forms a subtle veil on the lips leaving a high gloss full lipped effect
- Gelled System – for a luxurious creamy smooth feel
- Pure Light-play pigments – high levels of pigments to create high coverage for a full, brilliant, and vibrant colour
What Shades does Charlotte Tilbury Latex Love Come In?
- Dirty Dancer – Currant red
- Cannes Tropez – Charged coral
- Berry Nude – Rose-Pink blush
- Belle du Soir – Soft peach-pink
- Studio 64 – Electric Red
- Video Vixen – Deep red
Dirty Dancer, Cannes Tropez, Berry Nude, Belle du Soir, Studio 64, Video Vixen:
The texture of these glosses is so gorgeous! It is super shiny and rich. They have a fairly strong taste and smell that some may not like, so if you’re sensitive about those elements, you may want to have a little play on counter before you buy.
In case you are wondering, my favourite nude it Belle Du Soir below:
Also, Studio 64 is an absolutely incredible red. Make sure you check out the lip swatches on my latest Youtube video.
Where to Buy Charlotte Tilbury Latex Love
The new glosses are limited-edition, £24 and are available online HERE now.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.