*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
There’s a brand new highlighter in the Charlotte Tilbury Holiday 2020 collection and I am absolutely loving it. Here’s the lowdown on the Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Superstar Glow Highlighter.
The first thing to notice about this highlighter is how big it is!! That’s a whole lot of glow in one compact! The packaging is identical to that of the gorgeous Airbrush Bronzers that launched earlier in the year, except this is a silver colour. This is a limited edition, so snap it up if you like the look of it.
What is it?
- Super luminous face and body powder highlighter
- Lights-as-air texture
- Finely milled, luminescent light-reflecting pigments
- Buildable, easy-to-blend formula
- The pearlescent texture scatters light to blur the appearance of fine lines
- Silky powder formula with a soft-focus, smoothing effect
- Lightweight oils and Squalane for suppleness and enhanced luminosity
- Film forming polymers help the highlight melt into the skin for a smooth, intense glow
- Can be used wet and dry
- Refillable packaging—can be used with your Airbrush Bronzer refill
Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Superstar Glow Highlighter Swatch
I absolutely love the tone of this highlighter. It has a soft champagne gold hue and it works well on my fair skin, but I also think it would work on deeper skin tones too. It’s such a flattering shade.
The texture of the Superstar Glow Highlighter is gorgeous. It’s soft, smooth, almost creamy, and it melts into the skin effortlessly. I find that it doesn’t exacerbate texture, lines or pores, and imparts an extremely skin flattering finish. You can go for a light layer and get a really subtle glow, or layer it up for a more intense effect. Obviously, I am all about intense!! Love this highlighter.
Where to buy Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Superstar Glow Highlighter
The new limited edition highlighter is available now for £39 at:
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.