*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Yes!! Charlotte Tilbury has done a liquid lipstick and she is dubbing it “instant glamour in a tube”. Here’s the lowdown on the brand new Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Lips Matte Contour Liquid Lipstick. I have swatches of all 10 shades to show you. Exciting!
Once again, Charlotte has fused skincare with makeup and the Hollywood Lips formulation is packed with lip boosting ingredients that will deliver full lips that look digitally enhanced.
Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Lips Features
- Unique crescent applicator – designed to mimic the natural curve of the lips
- Sea Lavender SC – an anti-ageing active ingredient that boosts collagen and hyaluronic acid to firm and plump, also soothes and comforts
- Cyclopentasiloxane provides a long wearing finish
- Beeswax protects against moisture loss and softens lips
The formula is lovely. So creamy and smooth and the special doe-foot applicator makes it so easy to apply. The sculpted out side delivers the perfect amount of product in one swipe, whilst the thinner, upper tip enables you to line and define for the fullest looking lips. I popped shade Charlotte Darling on and it really does make my lips look fuller. The formula gives the lips a flattering soft focus matte finish with full coverage. It feels light and comfortable – you can pretty much forget you are wearing it.
Make sure you check out my instagram stories as I’ll be showing some of the shades on my lips there.
Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Lips Matte Contour Liquid Lipstick Shades
- Charlotte Darling – creamy pink beige nude
- Dolly Bird – cool pale pink
- Dangerous Liaison – warm rusty rose
- Best Actress – soft, creamy nude brown
- Screen Siren – classic ruby red
- Too Bad I’m Bad – war rosy pink
- Show Girl – natural rose berry
- Rising Star – warm pink
- Pin Up Pink – shimmery coral pink
- Platinum Blonde – light peachy nude
Here are all the swatches in the same order:
Thanks Fleur for snapping my arm at dinner!
Lovers of a nude lip will die for these! There are quite a few nudes in the collection, more than I would have expected, but I have to say, this really pleases me because I am so into my nude lips right now. I must admit though, I am excited to try Screen Siren as Charlotte’s Red Carpet Red is one of my favourite red lipsticks ever.
UPDATE! Now launched here
The Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Lips Matte Contour Liquid Lipstick is £24 and launches online HERE on 10th August 2017. Not long to wait!! I think these will go down a storm! Stay tuned to the homepage for lots more newness!!
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.