*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
There’s more in the new Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Filters collection and this one is all about luscious lips! Here’s the lowdown on the brand new Charlotte Tilbury Collagen Lip Bath lip gloss. I have all the launch details plus photos and swatches.
Charlotte says, “The world is dehydrated, this is an 18-80 lip bath that puts the moisture back in the lips, reduces the appearance of fine lines and gives you the healthiest-looking, most sumptuous pout!!!’.
Well I was certainly up for that!
Charlotte Tilbury Collagen Lip Bath Features
- Inspired by the media filters that plump up your lips to make them look fuller & healthier
- Nourishes, refreshes & bathes lips in marine collagen
- Delivers an opaque rose sheen
- Lifts & boosts the natural lip contours
- Available HERE
Charlotte Tilbury Collagen Lip Bath Key Ingredients
- Lip Plumping Mustard Sprout Extract – hydrates and enhances slip volume, defining the contours of the lips and creating a fuller, firmer appearance
- Marine Collagen – moisturises and creates a plump effect
- Coconut oil – nourishes and softens
- Pearlescent Pigments – create a milky, pink, opaque sheen which reflects the light making the lips look fuller and wider
- Peppermint Extract – for a cooling and fresh feeling on the lips
I’ve really been loving this product. I love a shiny lip gloss, especially in the summer, and this one is super fresh and comfortable to wear. I love the heart-shaped applicator and although it seems like an odd shape, it weirdly hugs the lip line and makes it very easy to apply the gloss.
I love the look it give my lips and it’s perfect with a natural makeup look and also something a bit more dramatic. It definitely gives the impression of added volume which I am very happy with. It feels softy minty and fresh but nothing major, so super comfortable. It’s great.
The Charlotte Tilbury Collagen Lip Bath is available HERE.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.