*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
This is a real sneak peek because these new lip colours from Chantecaille aren’t available until much later in the year, but they promise to be so beautiful that I had to tell you about them. Here’s a look at the brand new Chantecaille Matte Chic Liquid Lipstick line up. I have swatches!
Chantecaille Matte Chic Features
- Long-wearing matte liquid lipstick
- Virtually weightless feel
- Intensely moisturising formulation
- Easy glide application
- Infused with a powerful peptide
- Stimulates collagen production and hyaluronic acid sythesis
- Velvety full coverage colour
- Instantly blurs imperfections
- Plumps out the lips
- Non-bleeding and feathering
- Ultra precise doe-foot applicator
- 4 shades
Chantecailles Matte Chic Liquid Lipstick Shades
- Suzy – pinky nude
- Dovima – deep berry
- Dorian – berry with cool undertones
- Carmen – classic true red
Chantecailles Matte Chic Swatches
Suzy, Dovima, Dorian, Carmen:
This photo was taken before dry down, but I can report that they do set to a perfect, yet flexible matte finish with true vibrancy. I haven’t yet tried them on my lips but I am told that you completely forget you are wearing them until you look in the mirror and see colour! I think that’s the sign of a beautifully formulated product. I can’t wait to test them out.
As I said, there’s quite a wait for these. Chantecaille Matte Chic (£36) launches in October 2016 – I have a feeling they will be worth the wait. You’ll be able to order them online HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.