*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Oh my! This new mask from Chantecaille is literally the skincare equivalent of living your best life and I am a little bit obsessed (ok a lot!). Everything about the Chantecaille Gold Recovery Mask is supremely elegant, especially the 24K gold it contains. If you fancy a mega treat, here’s what you need to know!
The gold theme is very very strong here! This super-luxe mask is housed in the most beautiful golden pot with a heavy gold spatula that just oozes quality. It’s such a special treat to use this mask! Apart from the gold, what’s really special about this product is that it claims to fight wrinkles on both a vertical and horizontal level.
Chantecaille Gold Recovery Mask Features
- Healing Mask infused with 24k gold
- Uses powerful firming ingredients
- Tackle signs of stress, fatigue and ageing
- Works on inflammation and repairs damage
- Can be used after exposure to sun, wind or extreme cold
- Fights wrinkles on both a vertical and horizontal level
- Deeply hydrates
- Leaves skin calm and radiant
Chantecaille Gold Recovery Mask Key Ingredients
Apart from an infusion of 24k gold, this mask contains a cocktail of active ingredients:
- Refining Lipopeptide – reduces volume of frown lines, marionette lines and surface crow’s feet
- Reshaping Tetrapeptide – reinforces skin elasticity and firmness
- Blackcurrant Seed Oil, Sunflower Oil & Balloon Vine Extract – strengthens skin barrier, soothes inflammation & reduces redness
- Probiotic Ferment – stimulates the skin’s self-renewal, increasing thickness of the upper layer of the epidermis
- Bionymph Peptide Stem Cells Extract – decreases appearance of crow’s feet
- Energizing Microalga – increases cell turnover and improves luminosity.
The texture is delicious it’s thick and balmy, yet melts into the skin as it’s applied and feels soothing and light. You can use it like a regular mask and leave it on for 15-20 before rinsing. Or you can apply it before bed and use it overnight as a sleep mask for a more intense treatment. I haven’t tried it that way yet, but I can’t wait to.
The Chantecaille Gold Recovery Mask is £235 and available HERE now. It’s pricey but it’s extremely gorgeous, so if you have some cash to splash, this is the most luxurious treat. And it would make the best present!
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.