*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
The word ‘Instaglow’ got my attention straight away! The Body Shop Instaglow CC Cream SPF20 is all about helping us create that no makeup, makeup look with a multi-benefit hybrid formula. There are 3 shades to suit a range of skin tones and I have them all here to show you. Here’s the low-down.
Body Shop Instaglow CC Cream Features
- Lightweight cream
- Enriched with 100% organic Community Trade aloe vera & ginseng
- Unifies skin tone & illuminates
- Minimises the appearance of pores
- Reduces shine
- Provides 24 hour moisturisation with Community Trade marula oil
- SPF20 with UVA & UVB sunscreen
- Protects skin against future signs of ageing & dark spots
- 3 shades targeting the needs of different skin tones
Body Shop Instaglow CC Cream Swatches
Bright Glow, Peachy Glow, Warm Glow:
- Instaglow Bright Glow for light skins – a blend of white pigments & purple pearls to neutralise sallowness & brighten
- Instaglow Peachy Glow for light to medium skins – coral pink tint with light reflecting pearls to reduce dullness, recreate natural healthy radiance & awaken tired complexions
- Instaglow Warm Glow for medium to dark skins – rich brown tint with warm golden pearls to counteract ashiness, reveal radiance & warm up the complexion
Before & After – Bright Glow
With L’Oreal Cushion Foundation (reviewed & all shades swatched here):
I find this gives a nice soft and brightening glow and light mattifying effect. It does perfect the skin, but I think this is more of a primer than a foundation product. It would be great for no makeup days, and also for under foundation when you skin needs a bit of help on the glow factor. I like it! When I applied it, it mixed it in with my moisturiser and it gives a very comfortable finish. If you’re quick, you can catch me applying it this way on my snapchat – reallyree – see my snap code below.
I think I want to try the Peachy Glow too. I’ll update when I do.
The Body Shop Instaglow CC Cream is £14 and available to order online HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.