*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I was so excited to get my hands on this! Here’s a look at the BECCA Prismatic Amethyst Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed with photos, swatches and musings!
I love BECCA highlighters and this one is pretty special because, even though it looks pretty unusual, it actually creates the most natural looking glow on the skin.
BECCA Prismatic Amethyst Features
- Creamy, highlighting powder with duo-chrome pigments
- Imparts a light effect on the skin that transforms as you move
- Enriched with colour-shifting pigments that reflect and refract light
- Gives a multi-faceted, holographic chameleon effect
- Infused with pale gold, violet, and rose pearls to create a unique, iridescent shifting sheen
- One-of-a-kind formula blends pigments with liquids to create a creamy feel
- Applies like seamless silk and never cakes
- Ideal for highlighting or layering to create a truly unique glow
- Result is a high-shine, elegant shimmer finish that doesn’t look glittery
- Limited edition
Prismatic Amethyst Swatch
The texture is lovely and everything about this compact makes me think of unicorns. It is creamy and smooth and blends into the skin beautifully. I love the colour and think it is perfect for my fair skin tone. I also think it would look great with a tan.
I am really excited and happy with this! You can apply quite a lot of product without it going cakey, so you can go from subtle to dramatic without adding too much texture. It is also great for the inner corners and arch of the brow, and also as an accent on the lid. I love this!
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.