*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
When it comes to glow, BECCA is an authority, so I was super excited to try out the brand new BECCA Ignite Liquified Light Highlighter. I have it here with all the details, photos and shade swatches.
What is BECCA Ignite?
Ignite is a new liquid highlighter that can be used on the face and body:
- Multi-dimensional micro-pearls suspended in our crystal-gel formula
- Gives skin a hyper-gloss glow
- Uplifting scent that promises to ignite optimism
- Uses a blend of pineapple, coconut, orange flower
- Formula is enriched with Sunflower Oil and Vitamin E to nourish and soften
- Buildable texture – layer for intense highlight or sheer it out for a soft dewy glow
- Available in five shades
BECCA Ignite Liquified Light Highlighter Shades & Swatches
- Strength – radiant bronze pearl that reflects gold (try this if you liked Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid in Topaz)
- Gratitude – warm copper pearl that reflects rose gold (try this if you liked Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid in Rose Gold)
- Creativity – soft golden pearl that reflects peachy-pink (try this if you liked Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid in Champagne Pop)
- Passion – pale, incandescent pearl that reflects gold (try this if you liked Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid in Moonstone or Opal)
- Acceptance – soft golden pearl that reflects pink (try this if you liked Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid in Pearl)
I have two of the shades to show you, Creativity and Passion:
They look pretty similar in the bottle, however, they are quite different I think.
Creativity is my favourite which makes sense as it is designed to be the one closest to an all-time favourite, the almighty Champagne Pop.
If you want to use this a face highlighter you literally need to tiniest drop, and the gel texture melts into the skin effortlessly. I pop a teeny bit on the back of my hand, blend a little and then tap it on to my cheekbones, and anywhere else I want to highlight. It’s also a gorgeous highlighter for the body, where you can use a few drops more.
The formula is really pigmented so the 45ml bottle will last forever. I am looking forward to mixing it onto moisturiser and foundations too, to really amp up the glow.
The fruity fragrance is really lovely, but it is quite noticeable, so if you don’t like fragrance, you may want to steer clear of this. I don’t find it offensive at all though.
Where to buy it
The BECCA Ignite Liquified Light Highlighter os £31 for 45ml and available at:
Also, if you are doing loads of video calls at the moment, make sure you check out my Zoom Makeup tutorial.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.