*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
The Beauty Expert Advent Calendar is back for 2020 and it is better than ever! This is an amazing 12 day affair with almost a £400 value saving! Here’s everything you need to know!
First of all, this advent calendar is so beautifully designed. I love the stunning rose gold foiling, plus the big sturdy pull out drawers feel luxurious and expensive. It is completely reusable and you could 100% repurpose it for storing your special things.
What’s in the Beauty Expert Advent Calendar 2020?
This is the really good part because the contents are amazing. When I first got my hands on this and quickly opened a few drawers, it didn’t take me very long to realise that everything is full sized.
The products cover skincare, haircare, and makeup so it makes the perfect present for a luxury beauty junkie.
- AVANT Harmonious Rose Quartz Revitalising & Firming Mask full size 50ml (worth £65)
- ILLAMASQUA Ultramatter Lipstick full size (worth £20)
- ECOOKING Neck & Décolletage Cream full size 50ml (worth £43)
- ESPA Optimal Skin ProMoisturiser full size 55ml (worth £48)
- Medik8 Hydr8 B5 Serum full size 30ml (worth £40)
- Delilah Pure Light Liquid Radiance (Lunar) full size 6.5ml (worth £18)
- Grow Gorgeous Volume Root Stimulating Primer full size 200ml (worth £24)
- MAULI Supreme Skin Cleansing Oil full size 100ml (worth £44)
- Balance Me Radiance Face Oil full size 30ml (worth £30)
- Doctor’s Formula Anti-Ageing Restoring Night Moisturiser full size 50ml (worth £119)
- Bloom & Blossom All Night Long Calming Sleep Spray full size 75ml (worth £15)
- PRAI AGELESS Eye Tight Uplift Serum full size 15ml (worth £30)
This is such a fantastic line up of products and the value of everything put together is staggering!! The Doctor’s Formula Night Moisturiser on its own is worth £119 and that’s £19 more than the cost of the calendar!
The brands included are so good. I love the MAULI cleansing oil for a luxurious cleanse and a true moment of self care. If you have never tried this brand before, now is an absolutely brilliant opportunity.
Also the ESPA moisturiser is a brilliant all rounder and will be great for anyone looking for a cream with anti-ageing benefits.
And this is the first time I have tried this Delilah Illuminator and it’s absolutely gorgeous! I get lots of requests for recommendations for liquid highlighters that are flattering on all skin so I am going to start recommending this one.
Where to buy it
This brilliant 12 day advent calendar is available HERE now for £100 with a value saving of almost £400!! It’s incredible and worth £495! I’d imagine this will sell out pretty quickly so don’t hang around. 12 Day Advent Calendar make great gifts because you are less tied to starting opening everything up on the 1st December.
Please let me know if for you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.