*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
This is super exciting. I love bareMineral’s Complexion Rescue and now there’s another, extremely innovative product joining the line up! It’s a new category, a hybrid skincare and makeup product. Here’s the lowdown on bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Defense SPF30.
So this is the product that you didn’t know you needed!! It has a gorgeous creamy texture with a really bright quality and you apply it after your skincare.
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Defense Features
- The 1st mineral-based all-in-one veil with cacao extract to help protect against the damaging effects of blue light
- Formulated to protect skin from damage encountered both indoors and outdoors
- Defends skin from Blue Light from mobile phones and computer screens, also pollution
- Uses sugar molecules to help block pollution particles and mineral SPF 30 to protect against sun damage
- Enhances and evens the appearance of skintone using natural pearl for a lit from within glow
- Gives the skin instant, all day hydration
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Primes the skin for makeup
- Can be used alone or under makeup, or over liquid makeup
- Suitable for all skintones
- Formulated with clean, vegan ingredients and free from parabens and sulphates
Now, it was instant love for this product because it looks so beautiful on the skin. It gives it a gorgeous radiance and anything that does that is good by me! Into the bargain, it protects from UV and pollution, plus it makes sure your skin isn’t being damaged by the blue light emitted from your devices. The tech that we are so addicted to is ageing us too, and this product takes care of that.
The new Elemis Daily Defence sun screen has blue light protection too, and I think we are going to start seeing a lot of new products jumping up in this category, however, the bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Defense is extra special because it has a makeup element and makes skin look so pretty. Also, it has managed to achieve 3 benefits in a completely clean formulation, free from parabens and sulphates.
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Defense Swatch
As you can see, it comes out quite light and bright, and as you first apply it to the skin, it looks pretty white.
However, after about 30 seconds any visible product completely disappears into the skin leaving behind just a beautiful radiance thanks to a blend of mica and pearl pigments.
Before & After
I love the finish of this on my skin, because you know I love a bit of glow! It makes everything look plump and juicy and feels super comfortable to wear. Love it!!
The bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Defense SPF30 is previewing HERE now for £35. It doesn’t launch until Thursday 12th July 2018 elsewhere.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.