*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Here is another new addition to the bareMineral’s blemish line and rather excitingly it’s a creamy concealer pencil formulated to instantly cover blemishes and redness. Here’s the low-down on the bareMinerals Blemish Remedy Concealer.
bareMinerals Blemish Remedy Concealer Features
- Full coverage creamy concealer stick
- Covers the appearance of blemishes
- Reduces the look of redness
- Easy to blend
- Reduces shine and excess oil
- Twist up pencil with built in sharpener
- Can be used under or over foundation
- 4 shades – light, medium, tan, dark
bareMinerals Blemish Remedy Concealer Key Ingredients
- Aspen Bark and Tea Tree Oil -help promote clearer, radiant skin
- Peptide Complex – unique blend of Saw Palmetto, Reishi Mushroom and a specialized Peptide to help keep skin looking healthy and clear
- Kaolin Clay – helps absorb oil and control shine
bareMinerals Blemish Remedy Concealer Swatch
I have the shade Medium to show you.
It has a fairly creamy yet firm texture. What you can’t see is that it has a tea tree smell which would be very reassuring if you had a spot to cover. I haven’t been able to test this on my face as it’s too dark. Light would be the one for me, so I’ll update if I manage to try that. The texture does feel like it would last well.
bareMinerals Blemish Remedy Concealer is £22 and launches April 2016 in the UK. It is already available in the US – find it at Sephora HERE. It does seem pretty pricey for the amount of product you get, but if it works in terms of coverage and controlling skin issues, then potentially it will be worth it?
Check out the Blemish Remedy Mattifying Prep Gel.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.