*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
If glowy skin is your thing, you may be interested in the brand new bronze and highlight collection from Bare Minerals which features a palette and highlighter sticks. Here are all the details on the new Bare Minerals Crystalline Glow Bronzer & Highlighter Palette & Highlighter Sticks. I have photos and swatches.
This is a limited edition collection that’s all about creating gorgeous glowy skin.
Bare Minerals Crystalline Glow Collection Contents
- Limited Edition Crystalline Glow Bronzer & Highlighter Palette £30
- 3 shades of Crystaline Glow Highlighter Stick £20
Bare Minerals Crystalline Glow Bronzer & Highlighter Palette
This three shade palette is inspired by the light reflection and refraction of crystals which are a huge theme in beauty right now. There are three shades of rose gold which have been designed and formulated to flatter all skin tones and boost luminosity.
- Uses crushed rose quartz crystals to illuminate
- Squalene keeps skin hydrated and nourished
- Baked formula for long lasting wear
- Microfine Mineral Lustre pigments imparts the skin with weightless radiance
- Gives sheer, buildable coverage
- Can be applied wet or dry
The three shades in the palette are Pink Moonstone highlighter, Glistening Topaz rosy bronzer, and Rose Quartz warming highlighter and blush.
You can use the shades alone or layer all three shades to sculpt the face.
Bare Minerals Crystalline Glow Highlighter Sticks
There are three shades available in these sticks – Iridescent Quartz, Shimmering Crystal and Prismatic Pearl. I have Iridescent Quartz and Shimmering Crystal.
- Duo-chrome sticks infused with crushed mineral crystals
- Prismatic light effect that shifts as light bounces off it
- Uses mother of pearl, moonstone, amethyst, & sapphire to reflect light and blur
- Shea Butter gives a creamy nourishing texture
- Easy to blend
These are really handy glow sticks that you can use under or over makeup for a radiant glow.
Here are swatches of Iridescent Quartz and Shimmering Crystal:
The Bare Minerals Crystalline Glow collection is available now HERE.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.