*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I thought this new launch from Superdrug’s vegan skincare range B. was really interesting. As a sun-phobe, many people tell me that I could be lacking in Vitamin D, and while this scares me less than the health and skin risks of over-exposure to UVA and UVB, it does play on my mind a bit. The new B Energised Sunshine Vitamin Shot has been developed to give your skin the vitamins it’s hard to get in the depths of winter. Here are the details.
So this new product has been formulated to mimic the effects of Vitamin D on the skin. It totally got my attention.
B Energised Sunshine Vitamin Shot Features
- Designed for daily use for a smoother, more radiant look
- Uses Chicory Root Extract to mimic the effect of Vitamin D from sunlight expsoure on the skin
- Biosaccheride Gum-1 defends against environmental aggressors
- Strengthens top layer of the skin with unique restructuring ingredients
- Improves skin’s barrier and helps to give a smooth and youthful glow
- Clinically proven to reduce moisture loss from within the skin.
- Light gel-cream texture
- Suitable for all skin phases.
- 87% of testers said their skin looked smoother after two weeks
Now I haven’t tested this by any means, but it has a lovely light gel texture that melts into the skin leaving a hydrated feel and a bit of a glow. This is the kind of product that I would use like a serum before my moisturiser as a bit of a skin booster. I love the idea of a shot of sunshine, and it’s a product that could easily be added into any skincare regime.
The B Energised Sunshine Vitamin Shot is £12.99 but currently more than half price at £6.45. Order it online HERE.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.