*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
As much as I love an oil or a balm to remove makeup, I really do like to have something lighter to use as my second cleanse, and also for my morning cleanse. I have been on the look out for something light yet soothing and I have found it. Here’s the low down on the Avene Mattifying Cleansing Foam.
I am a big fan of Avene. It is a gorgeously gentle range that uses Thermal Spring Water as its key ingredient for soothing and calming the skin.
Avene Mattifying Cleansing Foam Features
- Gentle formulation
- Cleanses and removes makeup
- Soothes, hydrates and rebalances
- Perfect for combination skin
- Nourishes dry areas whilst removing excess oil in the T-zone
- Glutamic Acid regulates sebum, tightens pores & mattifies
- Avene Thermal Spring Water to soothe and calm
- Lactic Acid hydrates and leaves skin soft and supple
The texture is so lovely. It’s super silky and feels like velvet over the skin. I apply a couple of pumps onto dry skin, massage it in and then rinse it away. It leaves behind soft, smooth and comfortable skin that feels clean without being tight. Lovely!
Avene Mattifying Cleansing Foam is £12.50. FIND IT HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.