*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
This is super exciting! The Augustinus Bader skincare empire is expanding into cleansing!! Check out the brand new Augustinus Bader The Cream Cleansing Gel which contains the brand’s iconic TFC8 technology. I have all the details here.
Cleansing is one of my favourite things to do, and I am a little bit obsessed with this brand, which makes this even more of a big deal!
What is the Augustinus Bader The Cream Cleansing Gel?
So this is a cleanser designed for daily use and it uses the amazing Cell Rejuvenating technology that AB have built an entire brand on:
- Revitalising daily cleanser
- Powered by TFC8 technology (cell rejuvenation)
- Formulated with active botanicals to cleanse, purify, and renew the complexion
- Removes dirt, impurities, and makeup without stripping or drying the skin
- Promotes a clearer complexion
- Hydrates, refreshes, and nourishes
- Works to lock in moisture to preserve the skin barrier
- Visibly improves skin tone and texture
- Designed to smooth imperfections, tighten pores and improve elasticity
- Reduces redness and calms stressed skin
- Protects the skin from environmental and free radical damage
- The TFC8 technology supports cellular renewal and boosts performance of overall formulation
- Cleanser preps the skin for better absorption of subsequent product
- Lightweight, dual cream-gel texture
- Free from parabens, fragrance, SLS, SLES, DEA, heavy metals, talc and petrolatum/paraffin/mineral oil
- Fully recyclable glass bottle and 100% recyclable, FSC certified carton.
How to Use It
The first thing you need to know is that the Augustinus Bader The Cream Cleansing Gel has been formulated for use on damp skin. You massage the product in circular motions and this creates a light, cleansing lather than gently removes makeup and impurities without stripping the skin.
You simply rinse with warm water and then skin is perfectly prepped and ready for the rest of your skincare.
This is a gorgeous cleanser that’s gentle yet super effective. It is all about maintaining our precious skin barrier and achieving balance in the skin for optimal hydration. It is one of those cleansers that delivers instant satisfaction.
After the first use, my skin felt soft, smooth and refined and looked bright and glowy. It is particularly good on any areas of congestion, like the sides of my chin.
It removes makeup and purifies the skin, yet it helps to maintain a deeply hydrated feel and leaves my skin calm with zero irritation. It’s a perfect cleanser for the morning too, to set skin up for the day.
The texture is beautiful. It has a unique dual texture which turns into a milk as it is pumped out. The milk feels gorgeous as it is worked into the skin, and upon massage, it transforms into a light lather, which lifts away impurities but maintains skin’s hydration.
Although it is nourishing and hydrating, it doesn’t leave any residue on the skin, so everything is perfectly prepped for the next steps. It’s lovely.
And I’m obsessed with the packaging. The AB colours are so beautiful and the bottle is fully recyclable too.
Where to buy Augustinus Bader The Cream Cleansing Gel
Right now, the new cleanser is available at:
It is £50 for 100ml. It’s pricey but I have a feeling you will think it’s worth it!
Augustinus Bader have also created skincare for Victoria Beckham Beauty, check out my blog posts on that here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.