*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I literally could not resist picking up the Anastasia Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette and I am so glad I did because I love it. It is absolutely stunning! Check out my photos and swatches of all the shades and read all about it right here. They are my perfect hues.
I love the Anastasia Beverly Hills soft velvet packaging. And this collection of shades is just so beautiful.
There isn’t one colour I wouldn’t wear which is pretty amazing from a large palette.
Anastasia Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette Features
- Warm-toned neutral palette
- Easy-to-blend, full pigment shadows
- Long lasting formula
- Shades include bronze metallics and iridescent finishes
- A range of neutral mattes
- Ideal for day and night looks
Anastasia Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette Shades
- Tempera – ultra-matte velvety beige
- Glistening – iridescent gold with a hint of pink reflect
- Orange Soda – ultra-matte pastel peach
- Rose Pink – rose gold with a soft pink iridescent hue
- Sultry – hybrid satin metallic finish warm chocolate brown
- Bronze – metallic gold bronze
- Mulberry – ultra-matte mulberry
- Dusty Rose – ultra-matte dusty lilac
- Fairy – multi-dimensional light gold
- Burnt Orange – ultra-matte deep orange
- Sienna – ultra-matte earthy brown
- Rustic – ultra-matte deep cinnamon brown
- Cyprus Umber – ultra-matte dark coffee
- Noir – ultra-matte deep carbon black
I have swatched all the shades and each one is beautifully pigmented and easy to blend. And they are so pretty!
Tempera, Glistening, Orange Soda, Rose Pink, Sultry, Bronze, Mulberry:
Dusty Rose, Fairy, Burnt Orange, Sienna, Rustic, Cyprus Umber, Noir:
As I said I love all these shades. I particularly like Orange Soda blended into the crease and then darkened up with Burnt Orange. I do love a matte orange shade. Dusty Rose is also the most beautiful crease shade and a perfect wash over the lids if you want something simple and matte.
Of course I am obsessed with the shimmer shades. Who knew?! I love Rose Pink, Sultry, Bronze and Fairy. A lot. They are AMAZING!
If you like warm, bronzey, sultry gorgeousness, you will completely love the Anastasia Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette. You can find it here for £43. Shipping isn’t too quick by the way. I will let you know when it launches on one of our beauty sites.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.