*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
A limited-edition palette of Amrezy’s 16 can’t-live-without shades! I have the brand new Anastasia Amrezy Eyeshadow & Pressed Pigment Palette here to show you and the packaging is pink, sparkling perfection! Check out my photos and swatches here.
Oh my goodness! This packaging is so pretty and girly that it makes me instantly happy!
I was so excited to get my hands on this palette because the first collaboration between ABH and Amrezy, the Amrezy Highlighter was so gorgeous that my expectations were high.
What shadows are in the Anastasia Amrezy Eyeshadow Palette?
This is a really exciting palette because it is the first ever palette to contain 16 all-new shades. It features eyeshadows, pressed pigments and also a brand new formula – the pressed glitters.
Amrezy said, “I wanted to make a palette that had every shade you would need for any mood, any occasion. It comes with your everyday neutrals, your pinks for when you’re feeling flirty, and your smoky shades to kick things up a notch. This one palette is my new go-to for creating any look I can dream up.”
- Full-pigment formula is easy to blend
- Delivers high colour payoff and buildable intensity
- Wide shade range includes stunning rosy tones, flattering neutrals and deep smoky hues
- Features ultra-matte, metallic and glitter finishes
- Includes a dual-ended brush and a large mirror
Anastasia Amrezy Eyeshadow Swatches
This is the fun part! The swatches!
- Waisted – Satin ballet pink
- Barb – Metallic lilac with a golden lime shift
- Litty – Gilded copper with lavender sparkles pressed glitter *
- Cupcake – Metallic lavender pressed pigment *
- Dragon – Metallic golden copper
- Leo – Metallic turquoise blue
- Gemini – Antique gold with silver sparkles pressed glitter *
- Gorgina – Metallic taupe bronze
- Rezy – Metallic candy pink pressed pigment *
- Anastasia – Metallic peachy pink with a gold shift
- New Yawker – Matte rich caramel
- OG – Matte neutral chocolate brown
- Šemsa – Matte red plum pressed pigment *
- 1988 – Matte chestnut brown
- BK – Matte black
- Yugo – Matte rich plum brown pressed pigment *
There are six shades are that are ‘not intended for use around the immediate eye area’. As this is an eyeshadow palette I am assuming that it means not too near your actual eye balls! They say Litty, Cupcake, Gemini, Rezy, Šemsa and Yugo and the ones that should be used in the immediate eye area. It is basically the pressed glitter and the pressed pigment formulas.
I am pretty sure they are OK to use but just keep them away from the waterline.
Top Row Swatches
Please note, all of the shadows have been swatched dry – the pressed glitters and pigments will deliver a much deeper payoff when applied wet.
Waisted, Barb, Litty, Cupcake, Dragon, Leo, Gemini, Gorgina:
Bottom Row Swatches
Rezy, Anastasia, New Yawker, OG, Semsa, 1988, BK, Yugo:
It is kind of predictable, but I think my favourite shade is Anastasia because it’s the peachy-pink gold shimmer that is so easy to wash over the lids, and it really brightens and wakes up the eyes.
I am pleased that the deeper shades BK and Yugo are more lightly pigmented as this makes dark colours much easier to work with and build without dominating the entire eye look.
I also love Dragon and Gorgina, and the palette contains the most incredible soft matte browns for gorgeous soft smoky looks. 1988 is amazing.
Apparently the glitters are best used with the ABH Glitter Adhesive*, but if you don’t have that, a setting spray spritzed on to your brush will also work.
I am loving this palette. Stay tuned for some eye looks over on Instagram in the coming weeks.
When Does the Anastasia Amrezy Eyeshadow Palette Launch?
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.