*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Face Mists are one of my ultimate beauty obsessions. Considering that I spend pretty much every day and night in front of a screen of some sort, one that deals with the damaging effects of urban, office and digital life is very interesting to me. Here’s the low down on the very beautiful AMLY Digital Detox Silver Rich Face Mist.
Not only is this mist great to keep at your desk, but it’s the perfect product to keep handy during flights and commutes. It is a really fine mist and doesn’t over-wet your skin or disturb makeup.
AMLY Digital Detox Silver Rich Face Mist Features
- Targeted treatment mist protects against the damaging effects of urban, office and digital life.
- Combats damage from pollution and stree
- Uses natural silver rich water from an East Sussex organic wildflower meadow
- This water supply filters through layer upon layer of ancient mineral-rich rock
- Pure source of highly bio-accessible trace elements and minerals
- Blend of two intensely hydrating marine actives
- Complex of protective salts and energising oils
- Naturally soothing, revitalising and purifying
This face mist has been two years in the making. The finished result promises to be the perfect combination of antipollution and stress-combating ingredients. It tackles dehydration and Screen Dermatitis (dryness, sensitivity, irritation and allergic reactions) caused by the ongoing exposure to artificial light from computers and mobile devices. It’s not just radiation from the sun you have to worry about! Our devices are damaging our skin too!
Gorgeously soothing and refreshing to use, AMLY Digital Detox Silver Rich Face Mist provides a soothing shield to calm, hydrate and protect the skin. It smells lovely. It is softly floral but super refreshing and it’s great to breath in as you mist it on, to really revive you if you’re feeling a little tired. It gives a shot of hydration and leaves my skin feeling plump and juicy. This is thanks to two intensely hydrating marine actives.
- Salicornia extract – proven to strengthen the skin’s lipid barrier and dramatically boost moisture levels
- Marine Algae – has powerful anti-infectious, antibacterial and antiviral properties
- Natural Bioavailable Silver Salts – known as nature’s antibiotic, silver aids tissue repair and wound healing, and is a hugely effective anti-microbial
- Magnesium Salt and Himalayan Pink Salt – both gently purify and remineralise the skin, while also imparting protection against damaging electromagnetic radiation
- Gotu Kola, Juniper, Cedarwood and Ginseng – aid concentration
- Neroli and Ylang Ylang – bring harmony and calm
- Rose Quartz – to uplift and balance, and brings a protective frequency to the mist that is ideal for city-dwellers, frequent flyers and rush-hour commuters
I absolutely adore this stuff. I really feel like it has a positive impact on both my skin and my mood, and it’s great to mist on when I need to re-focus. It doesn’t disturb my makeup and really refreshes the look of my skin. Love love love it!
The AMLY Digital Detox Silver Rich Face Mist is £42 for 100ml and is available here.
Find the latest news and reviews here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.