*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Vivderma is a new skincare brand created by leading UK Senior Consultant Dermatologist, Dr Hadi Abushaira. I have been trialling the Vivderma Comforting Gellee Cleanser and really loving it. As a cleansing addict, it ticks lots of boxes for me. Here are the details.
This is a gorgeous cleanser. ‘Gellee’ is a great name for it as the texture is a really interesting one – like a jelly-balm that melts into the skin creating the most luxurious massage.
Vivderma Comforting Gellee Cleanser Features
- Dissolves make-up, excess oil, dirt and environmental build up
- Provides anti-oxidant protection
- Cleanse and nourishes
- A combination of Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Moroccan Argan Oi, skin care for the skin
- An expert blend of essential oils of Petitgrain, Palmarosa, Rose, Neroli and Jasmine soothe, tone, balance and calm
- Leaves skin radiant, comfortable and supple
- Tri-phase action as the gel turns to a balm and then a milk on contact with water
Vivderma Comforting Gellee Cleanser Key Ingredients
- DERMAHEALTH Biomimetic Skin Complex which mimics the natural biological conditions of healthy skin to ensure optimal absorption, skin compatibility and delivery of actives to each layer of the skin.
- Sytenol®A – An anti-ageing active that behaves like retinol to improve skin texture and provide anti-oxidant protection
- Sodium Hyaluronate for supreme surface moisture and skin plumping from within
- Bimiol BSC® 033 – protects skin barrier function and regenerates the skin’s lipid layer from the outside
- Bioretinol improves skin texture and tone
- Vitamin C Lipodisq® – Super anti-oxidant protection and collagen synthesis
- Vitamin E to strengthen and rejuvenate the skin
- Moroccan Argan Oil – nourishes with Vitamin E and essential fatty acids
I love the texture of Vivderma Comforting Gellee Cleanser. It is like a sticky honey gel that melts and smooths into the skin as you work it around the face. I massage it for about a minute and it lifts away makeup and impurities. What I really like about it is that when you add a drop of water, it turns in to a proper milk that feels luxuriously silky and nourishing.
It rinses away easily on its own, however, I like to use a cloth for a bit of added exfoliation. It leaves my skin smooth, super hydrated and feeling extremely happy! It’s great stuff. It’s perfect for a deep night time cleanse.
The Vivderma Comforting Gellee Cleanser is £32 for a 100ml tub and is available now at Vivderma online. It will be rolling out to department stores at some point.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.