*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
There’s a brand new shade of the Victoria Beckham Bitten Lip Tint called Chérie, and it is super pretty! I have it here to show you with photos and swatches.
I am absolutely thrilled with this new shade. I feel it is much more wearable for my skintone than the original shade.
What is Victoria Beckham Bitten Lip Tint?
The original shade Bisou, a rich berry tone, launched back in October 2019, you can check out the full review, along with the lip liners.
- Plumps, tints and smooths lips
- Delivers a flush of translucent colour
- Weightless gel texture is infused with hyaluronic acid and squalane to hydrate & plump
- Sheer natural-matte tint
- Nourishing with ultra-comfortable wear
- Stays in place without feeling dry, sticky, or tight.
Apparently the Cherie shade was inspired by and developed with the Victoria Beckham Beauty community. The brand asked their Instagram audience to help develop the product, and they reviewed, tested and named the shade.
Cherie Victoria Beckham Bitten Lip Tint Swatch
Chérie is absolutely beautiful – a light, universal, soft shade of blush pink.
It gives the lips a gorgeous sheer rose-bud flush of colour that looks youthful and modern. It’s super easy to apply too.
If you want to really define and volumise the look of the lips, you can line them first, but I quite like using it on its own for a really fresh, undone look – like your lips are just that colour naturally!
The lip tint feels cooling and refreshing without any menthol or mintiness. It feels nice and hydrating and my lips stay feeling comfortable.
Key Ingredients & Skincare Technology
- Sodium Hyaluronate – three different sizes of hyaluronic acid molecules work synergistically to penetrate the lips at different depths- drawing in moisture that results in visibly smooth and plump looking lips
- Mustard Sprout Extract – botanical extract that immediately adds volume to lips without irritation while increasing microcirculation to enhance your natural lip colour
- Squalane – plant-based emollient known to prevent moisture loss and restore skin’s suppleness and flexibility.
Bitten Lip Tint in Chérie is available now exclusively at VictoriaBeckhamBeauty.com – $36 / £32 / €40. I’ll update you as soon as it arrives at retailers.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.