*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
If you like Urban Decay, then you are in for a treat. In fact, even if you don’t love UD I think you are going to love these beautiful new eyeshadow shades. Take a little look at the gorgeous Urban Decay Summer 2015 Eyeshadow Swatches!
Urban Decay Summer 2015 Eyeshadow – New Shades
- Dive Bar – medium blue with pink-purple shift
- Sideline – gold with green shift
- Fireball – peach with pink shift
- Lounge – brick red with green shift
- Backfire – burgundy with purple shift
- Tonic – lilac with blue shift
- Beware – warm brown matte
- Riff – brown-nude matte with floating micro-sparkle
Urban Decay Summer 2015 Eyeshadow Swatches
These shadows are completely incredible. I am so excited to give them a whirl and I hear that sideline makes the most stunning highlight shade for the tops of the cheekbones. The texture and finish is just beautiful and you can go for a sheer wash, or build up for a super intense finish.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.