*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Today I had the supreme delight of attending the Tom Ford Spring makeup and fragrance presentation at the beautiful Rosewood London and I had my makeup done. This is my Tom Ford Spring 2017 Makeup Look and I love it!! If you want to find out what Sasha the TF professional makeup artist used on me then keep reading!
So this was a proper makeover! I had all my makeup taken off and my skin prepped with the gorgeous Tom Ford Intensive Infusion Treatment Essence which really plumped up and hydrated my skin. This was followed by the Tom Ford Intensive Infusion Daily Moisturiser.
Tom Ford Spring 2017 Makeup Look – The Products
- Tom Ford Waterproof Foundation & Concealer in shade Fawn – here
- Tom Ford Concealing Pen in shade Light – here
- Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate – here
- Tom Ford Bronzer in Gold Dust – here
- Tom Ford Cheek Color in Love Lust – here
- Tom Ford Eye Color Quad in Golden Mink – here
- Tom Ford Eye Defining Pencil in Metallic Mink – here
- Tom Ford Extreme Mascara – here
- Tom Ford Lip Color Matte in First Time – here
I love it all!! Tom Ford experiences really are the best! The fragrance I chose to wear with this was Tom Ford White Suede. It is gorgeous!
Let me know if you have any questions about my Tom Ford Spring 2017 Makeup Look – find me on Twitter and Instagram. You can check out all my recent Tom Ford beauty posts here. I have Summer Soleil 2017 coming up soon so stay tuned!
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.