*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Anyone who loves French pharmacy skincare will be very excited to learn about the launch of this heritage French skincare brand in the UK. To get to grips with the line, I have been checking out the SVR Micellar Water line up. The Physiopure variety uses Oxygenating Magnesium which makes it pretty unique and very skin loving. Here’s what you need to know.
I love to use a Micellar Water to remove my makeup before cleansing my skin, and I have tried quite a few different ones in my time. The SVR Micellar Water is range is absolutely lovely, and particularly interesting with its groundbreaking use of active skincare. The brand was started in France in 1962 and every single one of its products are tested on sensitive skin. The brand also claims to be the most concentrated dermatological brand.
SVR Micellar Water Physiopure Features
The primary Micellar Water from the brand is Physiopure:
- Physiopure is the 1st range of cleansing & make-up removing skincare with Oxygenating Magnesium
- This precious trace element, plays a fundamental role in the cellular respiration process and in skin energy production
- Offers perfect make-up removal in a single step
- Removes pollutant particles and makeup even waterproof
- Suitable for Face, Eyes, Lips and all skin types
- Pure and fresh crystalline water, non-sticky finish
SVR Micellar Water Range
- Physiopure Eau Micellar – ideal for all skins
- Sensifine AR Eau Micellar – for sensitive skin prone to redness
- Sebiaclear Eau Micellar – for sensitive oily-combination skin
As well as Physiopure, there are also two other SVR Micellar Waters – sensitive skin prone to redness with Niacinamide and another for oily skin with Gluconolactone (gentler than AHA). I tested out the green one too (Sebiaclear) because my skin’s feeling the hangover of a cold and is a little congested, and it was so gentle and soothing. It took everything off including my eye makeup and left my skin feeling super clean.
The SVR Micellar Water range is launching exclusively HERE in the UK. It is £11 for 200ml and £15 for 400ml.
They have a huge range that’s fully problem solving based and covers practically all skin issues. I hear that dermatologist recommend this brand in over 45 countries. I’m interested to check out more but I’m very impressed so far.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.