*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Well guess what?! Sleek are doing a beauty advent calendar this year and it’s amazing value for money. If you like the brand, then you are basically going to need this in your life. It has lip colour, palettes, liners and even brushes. Keep reading to find out exactly what’s inside the Sleek Makeup Advent Calendar 2017 and where you can order it!
Sadly I don’t have photos of the contents just yet as this is a very early sample but I do have a full list with product type, shades names and the weights of each product included. Exciting!! Also, if you have wanted to get in on the beauty advent calendar action but find the majority of them too expensive, then this is your chance. It is £35 for a hell of a lot of colour!
Sleek Makeup Advent Calendar 2017 Contents
- Matte Me Lip Cream in Birthday Suit 3ml
- Matte Me Lip Cream in Riojo Red 3ml
- Matte Me Lip Cream in Velvet Slipper 3ml
- Matte Me Lip Cream in Old Hollywood 3ml
- Twist Up Eye Pencil Midnight 0.28g
- Twist Up Eye Pencil Royal 0.28g
- Twist Up Eye Pencil Aubergine 0.28g
- Twist Up Lip Pencil Shabby Chic 0.22g
- Twist Up Lip Pencil Sugared Apple 0.22g
- Twist Up Lip Pencil Currant 0.22g
- Twist Up Lip Pencil Raspberry 0.22g
- I’m Conditional Mascara 5.5ml
- Dip It Eyeliner Black 4ml
- Glitter Eyeliner Gold 4ml
- Blush Rose Gold 6g
- i-Divine Palette A New Day 2.4g
- i-Divine Palette Storm 2.4g
- i-Divine Palette All Night Long 2.4g
- Lip VIP Lipstick Walk of Fame 3.6g
- Matte Nail Varnish Birthday Suit 7ml
- Matte Nail Varnish Rioja Red 7ml
- Matte Nail Varnish Velvet Slipper 7ml
- Matte Nail Varnish Old Hollywood 7ml
- Eyeshadow Brush
- Angled Eyeshadow Brush
I think the mini i-Divine palettes are genius. The quality and pigmentation of those palettes is always so good and having mini ones will be super handy for handbags and travel. Sleek blush in Rose Gold is a great dupe for NARS Orgasm, and the Matte Me Lip Creams are excellent. Also I love that Sleek have created nails polishes to match, so you’ll be able to do the whole matching lips and tips thing!
The Sleek Makeup Advent Calendar 2017 is £35 and will launch in the 2nd week of October 2017. It will be available exclusively HERE. Make sure you are following me on Instagram for live updates and keep checking the homepage for launch news.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.