*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
New eye cream love over here! I’m a big advocate of eye cream and I always need it to be super hydrating and nourishing. I love the refreshing aspect of eye gel but in terms of moisturisation, they just never cut the mustard for me. The new Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Cream delivers the best of both worlds as it has a light but replenishing texture, and it feels super fresh and revitalising. Here’s all the info.
The texture of this eye cream is really different. It’s like a moussey, spongey texture that melts upon contact with the skin.
Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Cream Features
- Delivers immediate relief to delicate under-eye skin
- Diminishes puffiness, dark circles and wrinkles
- Lightweight, easily absorbed formula
- Blend of soothing nutrients and high powered actives
- Optical diffusers brighten the area
- Saponaria Pumila stimulates cell rejuvenation to reduce the depth of wrinkles, firm delicate under-eye skin & improve elasticity
- Complex of White Lily, Pfaffia and Marapuama improves microcirculation to deal with bags, darkness & lock in moisture
- Rice Peptides help destroy the enzymes that break down collagen & elastin in the skin
- Icelandic Kelp to helps fight inflammation
- Cotton Powder to act as an optical diffuser
- Icelandic Complex ( replenishes the nutrients that stress depletes
- Angelica Archangelica an Icelandic botanical protects against environmental stressors
Skyn Iceland’s Icelandic Complex is absolutely packed full of goodies. There’s pollution-free Icelandic Glacial Water with 6 essential minerals that work to hydrate and detoxify skin and Arctic Cloudberry and Cranberry Seed Oils which are rich in omega fatty acids, vitamins and potent antioxidants. Pure Molecular Oxygen delivers energy deep into the skin to give it a real glow.
Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Cream feels absolutely amazing. As I move my finger over the spongey cream (love the texture) it emulsifies into a beautifully light and cooling lotion that hydrates, smooths and plumps the skin. It feels so good – perfect for tired eyes in the morning, and also really soothing and calming at night.
I love the instant brightening effect that it imparts on the skin – it softens the look of lines and creates the perfect base to apply makeup on to. It is also great to tap on over makeup if the eye area starts to look a little dehydrated as the day goes on.
Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Cream is £38 – buy it via the link below.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.