*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I love a good glowy concealer and the new Sisley Stylo Lumiere Highlighter Concealer Pens are pretty gorgeous. Check out my photos, swatches and thoughts right here.
Fresh, glowy skin is my thing and these new pens deliver just that! They have been formulated to brighten shadows and darkness, illuminate the complexion and smooth the skin’s texture.
Sisley Stylo Lumiere Features
- highlighter pen that boosts the complexion’s radiance
- Diminishes the look of shadowy areas
- Refreshes and illuminates the eyes
- Visibly smooths wrinkles and fine lines
- Uses a combination of pigments and soft focus agents
- Conceals with a sheer look finish
- Specular Light pigments that act like diamonds were used for their ultra luminous properties
- Enriched with skin care ingredients – Acai extract, Golden Apple tree extract, Oat seeds & White Lily extract
- Available in 4 shades HERE
Sisley Stylo Lumiere Shades & Swatches
- 1 Pearly Rose – very light to light compexions with pink undertones
- 2 Peach Rose – light complexions with a beige undertone
- 3 Soft Beige – medium complexions with golden undertones
- 4 Golden Beige – medium to tan complexions with golden undertones
I have the two middle shades to show you, although they are all pretty light, so deeper skin tones may struggle. Having said that, it is a sheer formula so will adapt more than a fuller coverage product.
Although it’s sheer, it is still very skin perfectly and helps to hide imperfections by reflecting light, rather than covering them. I really love the finish and shade 2 is great on my skin tone.
As well as brighten, it works to blur imperfections and make my skin looks juicy and fresh, just how I like it.
The Sisley Stylo Lumiere is £41.50 and available at:
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.