*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I have some excellent news!! The Selfridges Ultimate Mask Collection is back for Christmas 2020 and it is looking absolutely amazing!! Just look at it! The good news is, it just launched online.
WARNING: this sold out in a day or two last year!! It is available exclusively at Selfridges now.* It is £60 but worth £155.
If you are obsessed with sheet masks like I am, I know what the sight of this library will do for you!! It looks amazing, doesn’t it?! Not only is it stuffed with 16 amazing sheet masks for both face and body, but imagine how perfect it is for refilling it with your own mask stash!
Like last year, it’s multi-brand, which is really cool I think. Usually when you have a mask collection, they are all from the same brand, so this means it’s such a great opportunity for discovery.
What’s in the Selfridges Ultimate Mask Collection 2020?
So there 16 sheet masks in this lovely library and they include:
- The Oozoo Hydro Lift Face-in-Shot mask 27ml
- Rodial Dragons Blood jelly eye patches 1 pair
- Petite Amie Skincare eye mask 10ml
- Tony Moly Green Tea eye patch 1 pair
- Rodial Vitamin C energising face mask 20ml
- Sarah Chapman Skinesis 3D Moisture Infusion hydrating mask 25ml
- Patchology soothe mask 21ml, Timeless Truth Nourish mask 30ml
- Starskin The Gold mask 30ml
- 111SKIN bio-cellulose facial mask 23ml
- Boost hydrogel face mask 28g
- Dr.Jart+ Vital Hydra Solution sheet mask 25g
- HUDA Beauty WISHFUL Chin Lift sculpting sheet mask 11.5g
- 111SKIN Black Diamond lifting and firming skin treatment mask 31ml
- Benton Snail Bee mask 20g
- Seoulista Beauty rosy glow primer mask 25ml
This is such an excellent collection and there are actually quite a few I haven’t tried which is exciting.
Also, the packaging is major. If you’re a sheet mask addict, you will have spent time thinking about cute ways to store your collection of masks, and this is perfect!! It’s like the rolodex of perfect skin! How exciting!
How much is the Mask Library and when does it launch?
The good news is that this set offers a value saving. The cost of the Selfridges Ultimate Mask Collection is £60, however, the contents are worth £155. You basically get tonnes of free masks!!
There will also be news on the Selfridges Advent Calendar restock soon, so stayed tuned to that post.
Please let me know if for you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.